KlipBy Víctor Carrasco
A plywood oak chair with the finishes from our collection. Optional cushion upholstered in fabric or leather.
Perfect for home and contract use, stackable up to 10 chairs for the non upholstered version and 4 chairs for the upholstered version.
Its name is a reference to the slot in its back, which serves both as a handle for moving it easily and as a support to hang handbags.
Klip is available in many different base and seat options that can be adapted to different environments and establishments. Thanks to its geometric design, many units can be grouped together to create elegant configuration in common areas.
- Technical Info Klip EN
- 3D Klip
- 2D Klip
- BIM Klip
- Revit Klip
- ANSI – BIFMA x5.1:2011 Klip EN
- ANSI – BIFMA x5.1:2011 · four legs with arms en
- ANSI BIFMA X5.4-2012 Klip · Four Star Base EN
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.4-2012 Klip · Swivel Base EN
- ANSI BIFMA + UNE Klip Chair Pyramid Base with Casters EN
- ANSI BIFMA + UNE Klip Chair Flat Base EN
- UNE + BIFMA Klip Chair Pyramid Base EN
Elige tu opción
Born in Valencia (Spain) in 1974, Victor Carrasco began his professional career after graduating Cum Laude in Industrial Design Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
Shying away from trends and fads, he has developed and positioned international brands with remarkable added value, thanks to his passion for synthesis, sustainable growth and his pragmatic vision of the future.