The Sunny Design Days programe was created with the aim of getting closer brands of Red-AEDE to the main interior designers, national and international architectural studios, influencers and press.
This year Viccarbe has taken part of this significant event: we’ve had the pleasure to welcome to Viccarbe HQ some of the most influent bloggers in the design world.
- Abi Dare from These four walls blog (UK)
- François-Régis Briois from Notre Loft (France)
- Ilenia Martini, from Neni Studio (Italy)
- Michelle Halford from The Design Chaser (NZ)
- Nicole Maalouf from SoLebIch (Germany)
- Cyril Foiret from TrendLand (USA)
We enjoyed a very interesting journey in which they had the opportunity to know deeply Viccarbe’s philosophy and our passion for the Mediterranean lifestyle. They’ve also visited our showroom, and had the chance to discover our gastronomy by the Mediterranean lunch that was carried out in our facilities.